The United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) has introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) effective from January 1, 2018.
Accordingly, all businesses are required to register and comply with a number of VAT obligations. All business will have to charge VAT, issue tax invoice, file periodical VAT returns and pay any VAT due to the Federal Tax Authority.
Any business established in the U.A.E. with a total annual turnover achieved or expected to be achieved exceed AED 375,000 (approximately U.S. $100,000) require a MANDATORY registration.
GN Global can help your business navigate this new and unfamiliar territory. Our strength lies in our team of efficient professionals with experience of working in different tax jurisdictions across the Globe.
We at GN Global ensure that our clients the get full benefit from us by managing their compliance obligations.
VAT Registration Service
Our VAT registration service covers:
- Review of your business activities;
- Completing all appropriate forms;
- We are with you till you get VAT registration number;
- Will guide you in preparation of customers’ invoices and forms and returns that you will need to submit within the time limit set out by Tax Authority;
- Advice on VAT rates and deductible amounts, if any.
GN Global provides a comprehensive and timely reporting service.
Our highly efficient and experienced compliance team submits periodic VAT returns to the U.A.E. Tax Authority.
GN Global provides VAT services to start-ups, small, medium size and multinationals companies.
It is not required to appoint a Tax Advisor when obtaining a VAT registration.
However, there may be a number of situations in which a business may need the services of a Tax Advisor. Most important of which may be a notice received from the U.A.E. Tax Authority for non-compliance of any provision of U.A.E. VAT laws.
As your Tax Advisor, GN Global will:
- Ensure compliance with U.A.E. VAT laws;
- Your business complies with rules of invoicing, accounting, procedures, VAT filing and timely payments;
- Assist you during tax inspections and handle all other inquiries from the U.A.E. Tax Authority.
It is important that the rationale for a VAT registration is reviewed on an ongoing basis. Any changes in the business activity mergers or closure of business may mean that the registration is no more required.
In this situation, there is a requirement to de-register.
GN Global can help you establish when de-registration is appropriate and assist with making an application to the U.A.E. Tax Authority on your behalf to do de-register your business for VAT purposes.