The United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) has introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) effective from January 1, 2018.
Accordingly, all businesses are required to register and comply with a number of VAT obligations. All business will have to issue tax invoices, charge and collect VAT, file periodical VAT returns and pay any VAT due to the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
Any business established in the U.A.E. with a turnover achieved or expected to be achieved exceeding AED 375,000 (approximately U.S. $100,000) is required to mandatorily register for VAT.
GN Global can help your business navigate this new and unfamiliar territory. Our strength lies in our team of efficient professionals with experience of working in different tax jurisdictions across the globe.
We at GN Global ensure that our clients get the full benefit from us by managing their compliance obligations.
VAT Registration Service
Our VAT registration service covers:
- Review of your business activities
- Submitting all appropriate forms
- Guidance on preparation of customers’ invoices and forms and returns that you will need to submit within the time limit prescribed by the FTA
- Advice on VAT rates and recoverable amounts
We are with you till you get VAT registration number.
GN Global provides a comprehensive and timely VAT reporting service. You can bank on our experienced compliance team to ensure accurate and timely VAT returns are submitted to the FTA.
No matter the size of your business, GN Global works with start-ups, small, medium size and large multinational businesses.
It is not required to appoint a Tax Advisor when obtaining a VAT registration.
However, there may be a number of situations in which a business may need the services of a Tax Advisor.
As your Tax Advisor, GN Global will:
- Assist your business in complying with UAE VAT laws and accounting procedures
- Ensure that your business makes accurate and timely VAT declarations and payments to the FTA
- Assist you during tax inspections and handle all other inquiries from the FTA
It is important that your VAT registration is reviewed on an ongoing basis. Any changes in your business activity, mergers or closure of your business may mean that a VAT registration is no longer required.
GN Global can help you establish when de-registration is appropriate and assist you with completing the VAT de-registration formalities with the FTA.